Slow Horses renewed for Season 6
Add Reply
Rhino
2024-10-17 14:39:56 UTC
I just saw an item on my phone saying that Slow Horses has been renewed
for a sixth season. There is also a possibility of a Slow Horses movie.
Gary Oldman is apparently having a great time doing the series and will
happily keep doing it as long as people want to keep watching it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/slow-horses-renewed-for-season-6-at-appletv/ar-AA1sjysu
Rhino
EGK
2024-10-17 15:20:35 UTC
Post by Rhino
I just saw an item on my phone saying that Slow Horses has been renewed
for a sixth season. There is also a possibility of a Slow Horses movie.
Gary Oldman is apparently having a great time doing the series and will
happily keep doing it as long as people want to keep watching it.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/slow-horses-renewed-for-season-6-at-appletv/ar-AA1sjysu
I'm just about to start the just completed season 4. I like this show quite
a bit and I think I owe you a thanks for recommending it in this group. I'd
likely have never heard of it otherwise.
Capricorne
IMHO Season 4 is the best so far. Enjoy!
Rhino
2024-10-17 17:36:03 UTC
Post by EGK
Post by Rhino
I just saw an item on my phone saying that Slow Horses has been renewed
for a sixth season. There is also a possibility of a Slow Horses movie.
Gary Oldman is apparently having a great time doing the series and will
happily keep doing it as long as people want to keep watching it.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/slow-horses-renewed-for-season-6-at-appletv/ar-AA1sjysu
I'm just about to start the just completed season 4. I like this show quite
a bit and I think I owe you a thanks for recommending it in this group. I'd
likely have never heard of it otherwise.
Once I finally saw it myself, I felt sure that others would appreciate
it too so I'm glad my review helped you discover it :-)

You're going to learn more about River's unusual background in Season 4.
Enjoy!
Rhino
Ian J. Ball
2024-10-17 20:18:40 UTC
Post by Rhino
On Thu, 17 Oct 2024 10:39:56 -0400, Rhino
Post by Rhino
I just saw an item on my phone saying that Slow Horses has been renewed
for a sixth season. There is also a possibility of a Slow Horses movie.
Gary Oldman is apparently having a great time doing the series and will
happily keep doing it as long as people want to keep watching it.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/slow-horses-renewed-for-season-6-at-appletv/ar-AA1sjysu
I'm just about to start the just completed season 4.  I like this show
quite
a bit and I think I owe you a thanks for recommending it in this
group.  I'd
likely have never heard of it otherwise.
Once I finally saw it myself, I felt sure that others would appreciate
it too so I'm glad my review helped you discover it :-)
This is a show I would try to watch if I had more time. But I just don't
have the time for it.
Enjoy!
Rhino
2024-10-17 21:35:47 UTC
Post by Rhino
I just saw an item on my phone saying that Slow Horses has been renewed
for a sixth season. There is also a possibility of a Slow Horses movie.
Gary Oldman is apparently having a great time doing the series and will
happily keep doing it as long as people want to keep watching it.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/slow-horses-renewed-for-season-6-
at-appletv/ar-AA1sjysu
I'm just about to start the just completed season 4.  I like this
show quite
a bit and I think I owe you a thanks for recommending it in this
group.  I'd
likely have never heard of it otherwise.
Once I finally saw it myself, I felt sure that others would appreciate
it too so I'm glad my review helped you discover it :-)
This is a show I would try to watch if I had more time. But I just don't
have the time for it.
It *is* somewhat lacking in young hotties so I can see why it isn't high
on your priority list ;-)