[OT] Sinwar probably dead
Add Reply
Rhino
2024-10-17 14:23:21 UTC
Breaking news in the Times of Israel: Yahya Sinwar, leader of Hamas, is
probably dead.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/senior-israeli-official-high-likelihood-that-terrorist-killed-by-idf-was-hamass-sinwar/

Three men, apparently Sinwar and two bodyguards, were killed by the IDF.
soPhotos of the dead (which I haven't seen) apparently resemble Sinwar
to an extraordinary degree. Presumably, the Israeli intelligence
services are working hard on confirming whether this is indeed Sinwar,
presumably via DNA, dental records, and/or fingerprints. (Sinwar spend
many years in Israeli prisons so they must have at least fingerprints
for him.)
Rhino
danny burstein
2024-10-17 15:03:25 UTC
Post by Rhino
Breaking news in the Times of Israel: Yahya Sinwar, leader of Hamas, is
probably dead.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/senior-israeli-official-high-likelihood-that-terrorist-killed-by-idf-was-hamass-sinwar/
Three men, apparently Sinwar and two bodyguards, were killed by the IDF.
soPhotos of the dead (which I haven't seen) apparently resemble Sinwar
to an extraordinary degree. Presumably, the Israeli intelligence
services are working hard on confirming whether this is indeed Sinwar,
presumably via DNA, dental records, and/or fingerprints. (Sinwar spend
many years in Israeli prisons so they must have at least fingerprints
for him.)
Trust me on this Twitter image related to the
reports (not yet completely verified, so keep
your fingers crossed) of Sinwar's execution:

https://x.com/sentdefender/status/1846926536676356511/photo/1
***@panix.com
Ubiquitous
2024-10-17 18:22:41 UTC
Post by Rhino
Breaking news in the Times of Israel: Yahya Sinwar, leader of Hamas, is
probably dead.
Ohh, those antisemite protesters are going to be going apeshit today!

Let's go Brandon!
Rhino
2024-10-17 18:46:05 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Rhino
Breaking news in the Times of Israel: Yahya Sinwar, leader of Hamas, is
probably dead.
Ohh, those antisemite protesters are going to be going apeshit today!
They're going to have a bad case of the sads combined with a major dose
of rage at the IDF that their hero has (apparently) snuffed it while
they reassure each other that "the Resistance" will be even stronger now.

All of that is a complete reversal from what they should be feeling: joy
that this murderous barbarian is dead, fury with themselves for having
been taking in by his hogwash and relief that Hamas is but a faint
shadow of itself that is on the verge of extinction, at least until the
next bunch of loonie fanatics shows up to win their hearts.
--
Rhino