Oh dear, Slick Willie Clinton just got nailed
i***@gmail.com
2019-07-09 15:11:13 UTC
Oh dear, Slick Willie Clinton just got nailed

"Investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff said Monday that former
President Bill Clinton isn’t telling the truth when he says he
"knows nothing" of the alleged crimes of Jeffrey Epstein.

Sarnoff, who’s the executive director of Alliance to Rescue
Victims of Trafficking and the author of her book “Trafficking,”
appeared on Fox News @ Night after an indictment alleging sex
trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy was
unsealed Monday morning against Epstein, while Clinton's spokesman
issued a statement denying knowledge of Epstein's alleged behavior.

Epstein, the wealthy and politically connected financier who pleaded
not guilty during his initial appearance in a New York City federal court,
is accused of preying on "dozens" of victims as young as 14.

Clinton, meanwhile, said in a statement that he “knows nothing”
about the “terrible crimes,” insisting that he took “a total of four trips
on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane” in 2002 and 2003 – while his Secret Service
detail traveled with him at all times – and that he had only brief meetings
with Epstein.

But Sarnoff, who first broke the Epstein story back in 2010, says the
figure isn’t accurate, claiming that Clinton was a guest on Epstein’s
planes many more times over a longer period.

“I know from the pilot logs and these are pilot logs that you know
were written by different pilots and at different times that Clinton went,
he was a guest of Epstein's 27 times,” she said, adding that “many of those
times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not.”

“Almost every time that Clinton's name is on the pilot logs there are underage girls
there are initials and there are names of many many girls on that private plane.”
— Conchita Sarnoff

Sarnoff went on to say that she believes Clinton “is not telling the truth”
about his ties to Epstein.

“I'm saying, sadly, that he is not telling the truth,” she said. “First of all,
Gerald Lefcourt, who was one of Epstein's attorneys back during the original
arrest and the original investigation, wrote a letter which has been made public.”
She added: “In that letter, Gerald Lefcourt claims that Epstein was one of the
original funders of Clinton Global Initiative. He gave President Clinton four million
dollars, according to a source who knows a story about that.”

Sarnoff said she requested interviews with Clinton about the matter, but he
"would not agree" to talk to her."

Irish Mike

Well at least we can thank God Hillary was not injured
by that deadly sniper fire she had to duck in Bosnia.
trotsky
2019-07-09 19:35:35 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Oh dear, Slick Willie Clinton just got nailed
Who gives a shit? Trump is so afraid he asked fellow fat fuck AG Barr
to unrecuse himself.

Try making a post with less fucking stupidity next time you stupid asshole.
FPP
2019-07-09 21:56:36 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by i***@gmail.com
Oh dear, Slick Willie Clinton just got nailed
Who gives a shit? Trump is so afraid he asked fellow fat fuck AG Barr
to unrecuse himself.
Try making a post with less fucking stupidity next time you stupid asshole.
Barr's daddy hired Epstein.
As a TEACHER!
Of young children.

Think about that... let it sink in...
Everybody (except President Bumblefuck) can connect these dots.

https://hillreporter.com/the-ties-that-bind-jeffrey-epstein-william-barr-donald-trump-34107
--
Trump: "I'm rich." (* but you can't see my taxes.)
"I'm smart." (* but you can't see my grades.)
"I'm totally exonerated." (* but you can't see the report.)
trotsky
Fake Vet is unable to be reached for comment on this.
FPP
2019-07-11 22:54:34 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Oh dear, Slick Willie Clinton just got nailed
"Investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff said Monday that former
President Bill Clinton isn't telling the truth when he says he
"knows nothing" of the alleged crimes of Jeffrey Epstein.
B.J. Clinton LIED?
No one saw that coming!
Evidence? Didn't think so.

Follow-ups to: alt.cant.spell
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-11 18:24:21 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by trotsky
Post by i***@gmail.com
Oh dear, Slick Willie Clinton just got nailed
Who gives a shit? Trump is so afraid he asked fellow fat fuck AG Barr
to unrecuse himself.
Try making a post with less fucking stupidity next time you stupid asshole.
Barr's daddy hired Epstein.
As a TEACHER!
Of young children.
Think about that... let it sink in...
Everybody (except President Bumblefuck) can connect these dots.
https://hillreporter.com/the-ties-that-bind-jeffrey-epstein-william-barr-donald-trump-34107
How many pro-Zionist Jews does it take to screw-up America?

Oh Lookie... Russian interference !, and blah blah, blah blah blah, Rachel Maddow !
J***@yahoo.com