Doctor Who's Karen Gillan, Alex Kingston reunite for Steven Moffat series
The Doctor
2023-11-20 15:24:06 UTC
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/karen-gillan-alex-kingston-reunite-new-series-newsupdate/
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Ian J. Ball
2023-11-20 15:41:19 UTC
Post by The Doctor
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/karen-gillan-alex-kingston-reunite-new-series-newsupdate/
Um - How are they going to retcon the terribly sad ending they did for
Gillan's character?!
The Doctor
2023-11-20 15:52:54 UTC
Post by The Doctor
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/karen-gillan-alex-kingston-reunite-new-series-newsupdate/
Um - How are they going to retcon the terribly sad ending they did for
Gillan's character?!
New Drama!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Professor Bubba
2023-11-20 16:32:23 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by The Doctor
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/karen-gillan-alex-kingston-reunite-new-s
eries-newsupdate/
Um - How are they going to retcon the terribly sad ending they did for
Gillan's character?!
Um, this is a different series called "Douglas Is Cancelled." It's
right there in the lead paragraph.
The Doctor
2023-11-20 16:59:28 UTC
Post by Professor Bubba
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by The Doctor
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/karen-gillan-alex-kingston-reunite-new-s
eries-newsupdate/
Um - How are they going to retcon the terribly sad ending they did for
Gillan's character?!
Um, this is a different series called "Douglas Is Cancelled." It's
right there in the lead paragraph.
I.E. please read!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Ian J. Ball
2023-11-20 17:49:22 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Professor Bubba
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by The Doctor
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/karen-gillan-alex-kingston-reunite-new-s
eries-newsupdate/
Um - How are they going to retcon the terribly sad ending they did for
Gillan's character?!
Um, this is a different series called "Douglas Is Cancelled." It's
right there in the lead paragraph.
I.E. please read!
Bah! It's a 'bait & switch'! You only post on explicitly "Doctor Who"
news!! :p
The Doctor
2023-11-20 23:02:54 UTC
Post by The Doctor
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/karen-gillan-alex-kingston-reunite-new-s
Post by The Doctor
Post by Professor Bubba
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by The Doctor
eries-newsupdate/
Um - How are they going to retcon the terribly sad ending they did for
Gillan's character?!
Um, this is a different series called "Douglas Is Cancelled." It's
right there in the lead paragraph.
I.E. please read!
Bah! It's a 'bait & switch'! You only post on explicitly "Doctor Who"
news!! :p
It is RT!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
John Hall
2023-11-20 18:20:55 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by The Doctor
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/karen-gillan-alex-kingston-reunite-
new-series-newsupdate/
Um - How are they going to retcon the terribly sad ending they did for
Gillan's character?!
I always felt that sad ending was rather contrived. If - as we were told
- the TARDIS for some reason wasn't able to travel to New York in that
time period, then why didn't the Doctor simply go to, say, Boston, get
on the train to go to New York, and find and bring back Amy?
--
John Hall
"Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people
Sir Ralph Richardson (1902-83)
The Doctor
anim8rfsk
2023-11-20 23:42:56 UTC
Post by John Hall
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by The Doctor
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/karen-gillan-alex-kingston-reunite-
new-series-newsupdate/
Um - How are they going to retcon the terribly sad ending they did for
Gillan's character?!
I always felt that sad ending was rather contrived. If - as we were told
- the TARDIS for some reason wasn't able to travel to New York in that
time period, then why didn't the Doctor simply go to, say, Boston, get
on the train to go to New York, and find and bring back Amy?
LOL!

That’s a good question.

Or go to New York a couple years earlier and just wait around for her to
show up.
The Doctor
2023-11-21 01:27:38 UTC
Post by John Hall
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by The Doctor
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/karen-gillan-alex-kingston-reunite-
new-series-newsupdate/
Um - How are they going to retcon the terribly sad ending they did for
Gillan's character?!
I always felt that sad ending was rather contrived. If - as we were told
- the TARDIS for some reason wasn't able to travel to New York in that
time period, then why didn't the Doctor simply go to, say, Boston, get
on the train to go to New York, and find and bring back Amy?
LOL!
That’s a good question.
Or go to New York a couple years earlier and just wait around for her to
show up.
Popular ladies.
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca