“Ocean’s 8” Flopped Because… The Patriarchy!
Ed Stasiak
2018-06-15 15:31:44 UTC
So, there ought to be more female and minority critics because they’ll rate a movie higher
not because it’s good, but because of their own sexism and racism? How is this a good idea?

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jun/15/oceans-8-dominance-men-film-reviews

Ocean's 8 stars blame dominance of male critics for film's mixed reviews
Mindy Kaling and Cate Blanchett echo Brie Larson in calling for greater diversity among
reviewers

Stars of Ocean’s 8, the heist movie featuring all-female leads, have accused male critics of failing
to appreciate their film.

Speaking to Yahoo Movies, Mindy Kaling called the dominance of white male reviewers “unfair”.
“If I had to base my career on what white men wanted I would be very unsuccessful, so there is
obviously an audience out there who want to watch things like [Ocean’s 8], what I work on, what
Sarah [Paulson] works on.”

Co-star Cate Blanchett concurred, saying the media had failed to make the mindshift the movie
industry had when it came to gender equality. “The conversation has to change,” she said, “and
the media has a huge responsibility.”

A study by USC Annenberg Inclusion Initiative was released earlier this week, examining the
gender and ethnic profile of US critics who wrote about last year’s 100 most successful films
found 80% were men and 82% white.

Such makeup was well-known, said Blanchett, but only belatedly being raised. “When you start
pointing that stuff out you realise there’s a certain gaze that looks at women.”

Kaling referred to Meryl Streep’s attack on reviews aggregate site Rotten Tomatoes, which she
felt prioritised the views of men. Promoting the film Suffragette in 2015, Streep said she felt the
ratio adversely affected ticket sales for female-skewed films.

“I submit to you that men and women are not the same, they like different things,” she said.
“Sometimes they like the same thing, but sometimes their tastes diverge. If the Tomatometer is
slighted so completely to one set of tastes that drives box office in the United States, absolutely.”

On the subject of Ocean’s 8, Kaling said: “And the thing about so much of what this movie is,
I think white men, critics would enjoy it, would enjoy my work, but often I think there is a critic who
will damn it in a way because they don’t understand it, because they come at it at a different point
of view, and they’re so powerful, Rotten Tomatoes.”

The spin-off from Steven Soderbergh’s Ocean’s Eleven film and its two sequels has so far avoided
the backlash that met Paul Feig’s gender-flipped Ghostbusters film two years ago. It topped the
US box office last weekend, fuelled by an audience that was 69% female, and beat the receipts of
Ocean’s Eleven and its two sequels (although the numbers were not adjusted for inflation).

On Wednesday, the actor Brie Larson, who won an Oscar for her role in kidnap drama Room,
announced an initiative by the Sundance and Toronto film festivals to allocate 20% of their journalist
passes to critics from under represented groups.

She flagged the box office flop of A Wrinkle in Time, Ava DuVernay’s fantasy drama based on novel
by Madeleine L’Engle, as a victim of the lack of critical comprehension.

“I don’t need a 40-year-old white dude to tell me what didn’t work about A Wrinkle in Time,” said
Larson at the Women in Film Crystal + Lucy Awards in Beverly Hills. “It wasn’t made for him! I want
to know what it meant to women of colour, biracial women, to teen women of colour.”

“Am I saying I hate white dudes?” continued Larson. “No, I am not. What I am saying is if you make
a movie that is a love letter to women of colour, there is an insanely low chance a woman of colour
will have a chance to see your movie, and review your movie.”

Larson added: “It really sucks that reviews matter – but reviews matter. Good reviews out of festivals
give small, independent films a fighting chance to be bought and seen. Good reviews help films gross
money, good reviews slingshot films into awards contenders. A good review can change your life. It
changed mine.”

However, a number of journalists have taken issue with the sentiment that someone’s gender and
ethnic background dictates your response to art. Variety’s Guy Lodge, who also writes for the Guardian
and Observer, pointed out that a number of female critics – including Time’s Stephanie Zacharek and
Vulture’s Emily Yoshida and – have concurred with the general lukewarm response to Ocean’s 8.

Meanwhile, Buzzfeed’s Alison Willmore protested that such logic missed the real objective – for more
diversity in all professions – and set a dangerous precedent.
BTR1701
2018-06-15 15:48:03 UTC
Post by Ed Stasiak
Co-star Cate Blanchett concurred, saying the media had failed to make the
mindshift the movie industry had when it came to gender equality. "The
conversation has to change," she said, "and the media has a huge
responsibility."
Whenever a progressive talks about a 'conversation', the last thing they
want is to actually have a conversation. For them 'society needs to have
conversation' is a code word for 'shut up and do what we want without
objection'.

Having said that, I saw the movie and it's at least as good as the
considered a 'flop' even if it got some bad reviews. I've heard it did
quite well at the box office.
Post by Ed Stasiak
"I submit to you that men and women are not the same, they like different
things," Meryl Streep said.
No, really? 'Cause feminists have been telling us for decades that it's
sexist to acknowledge any difference between genders. Hell, the entire
*concept* of gender is now "cis-problematic", according to them.

Meryl needs to be sent back for more PC re-education.
Post by Ed Stasiak
Brie Larson flagged the box office flop of A WRINKLE IN TIME, Ava
DuVernay's fantasy drama based on novel by Madeleine L'Engle, as a victim
of the lack of critical comprehension.
"I don't need a 40-year-old white dude to tell me what didn't work about
A WRINKLE IN TIME," said Larson at the Women in Film Crystal + Lucy
Awards in Beverly Hills. "It wasn't made for him! I want to know what it
meant to women of colour, biracial women, to teen women of colour."
So now the only people who can review movies are the ones who make up
the same ethnic, racial, and gender of the movie's cast?

We're through the looking glass here, people.
anim8rfsk
2018-06-15 16:34:06 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by Ed Stasiak
Co-star Cate Blanchett concurred, saying the media had failed to make the
mindshift the movie industry had when it came to gender equality. "The
conversation has to change," she said, "and the media has a huge
responsibility."
Whenever a progressive talks about a 'conversation', the last thing they
want is to actually have a conversation. For them 'society needs to have
conversation' is a code word for 'shut up and do what we want without
objection'.
Having said that, I saw the movie and it's at least as good as the
considered a 'flop' even if it got some bad reviews. I've heard it did
quite well at the box office.
No, it's a huge disaster. $70m budet, $56m domestic, $76 cumulative
worldwide. But the damn thing has only been out a week. Hopefully
articles like this will curtail it's box office, as well as the careers
of the interviewees.
Post by BTR1701
Post by Ed Stasiak
"I submit to you that men and women are not the same, they like different
things," Meryl Streep said.
That's racist!
Post by Ed Stasiak
Brie Larson flagged the box office flop of A WRINKLE IN TIME, Ava
DuVernay's fantasy drama based on novel by Madeleine L'Engle, as a victim
of the lack of critical comprehension.
"I don't need a 40-year-old white dude to tell me what didn't work about
A WRINKLE IN TIME," said Larson at the Women in Film Crystal + Lucy
Awards in Beverly Hills. "It wasn't made for him! I want to know what it
meant to women of colour, biracial women, to teen women of colour."
Says the pasty blonde.
Post by BTR1701
So now the only people who can review movies are the ones who make up
the same ethnic, racial, and gender of the movie's cast?
We're through the looking glass here, people.
Yep. I'd like to say I'm now boycotting Captain Marvel, but I already
had no interest.
--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/
Rhino
2018-06-15 16:51:32 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by Ed Stasiak
Co-star Cate Blanchett concurred, saying the media had failed to make the
mindshift the movie industry had when it came to gender equality. "The
conversation has to change," she said, "and the media has a huge
responsibility."
Whenever a progressive talks about a 'conversation', the last thing they
want is to actually have a conversation. For them 'society needs to have
conversation' is a code word for 'shut up and do what we want without
objection'.
+1000!
Post by Ed Stasiak
"I submit to you that men and women are not the same, they like different
things," Meryl Streep said.
No, really? 'Cause feminists have been telling us for decades that it's
sexist to acknowledge any difference between genders. Hell, the entire
*concept* of gender is now "cis-problematic", according to them.
Meryl needs to be sent back for more PC re-education.
Or the Third Wave feminists all need the massive psycho-therapy that it
will take to get them making sense again ;-)
Post by BTR1701
Post by Ed Stasiak
Brie Larson flagged the box office flop of A WRINKLE IN TIME, Ava
DuVernay's fantasy drama based on novel by Madeleine L'Engle, as a victim
of the lack of critical comprehension.
"I don't need a 40-year-old white dude to tell me what didn't work about
A WRINKLE IN TIME," said Larson at the Women in Film Crystal + Lucy
Awards in Beverly Hills. "It wasn't made for him! I want to know what it
meant to women of colour, biracial women, to teen women of colour."
I didn't see the film but I (vaguely) remember reading the book when I
was a kid. I don't remember any indication that the characters in the
book were "women of colour" or biracial. I wonder if the movie's
apparent lack of success had anything to do with her completely
subverting the original story? That certainly disappoints MOST people
who go to see a movie version of a beloved story....
Post by BTR1701
So now the only people who can review movies are the ones who make up
the same ethnic, racial, and gender of the movie's cast?
I thought studios typically made extensive use of focus groups to tailor
a movie to an audience and remove the bits that they find jarring. Is
there some reason they can't incorporate the desired genders, "races",
etc. in the focus groups to see just what THOSE groups like?
Post by BTR1701
We're through the looking glass here, people.
The SJWs keep coming up with one idiocy on top of the next. Just when
you think they can't possibly get any sillier than their last
pronouncement, they find something ever sillier to say....

I think the only solution is to just ignore them. Or, better yet,
ridicule all their nonsense.
Rhino
Ubiquitous
2018-06-15 21:47:13 UTC
Post by Rhino
Post by BTR1701
Post by Ed Stasiak
Co-star Cate Blanchett concurred, saying the media had failed
to make the mindshift the movie industry had when it came to
gender equality. "The conversation has to change," she said,
"and the media has a huge responsibility."
Whenever a progressive talks about a 'conversation', the last
thing they want is to actually have a conversation. For them
'society needs to have conversation' is a code word for 'shut
up and do what we want without objection'.
+1000!
++
Post by Rhino
Post by BTR1701
Having said that, I saw the movie and it's at least as good as
the previous installments in the franchise. And I'm not sure it
can be considered a 'flop' even if it got some bad reviews. I've
Post by Ed Stasiak
"I submit to you that men and women are not the same, they like
different things," Meryl Streep said.
Post by BTR1701
Post by Ed Stasiak
[...]
I didn't watch but read some reviews that confirmed your suspicions
and in fact complained about how instead of being anvilicious, it
ruined scene in whihc a girl, who was now black, admitted she was
jealous of another girl's long blond hair.
A Friend
2018-06-15 20:29:49 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Having said that, I saw the movie and it's at least as good as the
considered a 'flop' even if it got some bad reviews. I've heard it did
quite well at the box office.
It's doing better than OCEAN'S 12 -- $59.6 million vs. $50.4 million
after seven days.

You want a bomb, there's always SOLO. It's at $183.8 million after 21
days. At this point, ROGUE ONE (which starred a young woman) was at
$455.3 million.
BTR1701
2018-06-15 22:06:48 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by BTR1701
Having said that, I saw the movie and it's at least as good as the
considered a 'flop' even if it got some bad reviews. I've heard it did
quite well at the box office.
It's doing better than OCEAN'S 12 -- $59.6 million vs. $50.4 million
after seven days.
You want a bomb, there's always SOLO. It's at $183.8 million after 21
days. At this point, ROGUE ONE (which starred a young woman) was at
$455.3 million.
I don't think it was the woman that made ROGUE ONE a hit, although Jyn is a
cutie.

It's that it told a decent story that fed directly into the overall STAR
WARS mythos. Having the most popular character in the SW universe in it
(Vader) didn't hurt, either.
Rhino
2018-06-15 22:11:40 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by BTR1701
Having said that, I saw the movie and it's at least as good as the
considered a 'flop' even if it got some bad reviews. I've heard it did
quite well at the box office.
It's doing better than OCEAN'S 12 -- $59.6 million vs. $50.4 million
after seven days.
You want a bomb, there's always SOLO. It's at $183.8 million after 21
days. At this point, ROGUE ONE (which starred a young woman) was at
$455.3 million.
But but but.... How was this even possible with the Patriarchy
controlling everything?!!!
Rhino
b***@gmail.com
2018-06-16 11:14:09 UTC
Post by Rhino
Post by A Friend
Post by BTR1701
Having said that, I saw the movie and it's at least as good as the
considered a 'flop' even if it got some bad reviews. I've heard it did
quite well at the box office.
It's doing better than OCEAN'S 12 -- $59.6 million vs. $50.4 million
after seven days.
You want a bomb, there's always SOLO. It's at $183.8 million after 21
days. At this point, ROGUE ONE (which starred a young woman) was at
$455.3 million.
But but but.... How was this even possible with the Patriarchy
controlling everything?!!!
HA! When you were working with the police force, I bet you could count the number of women or minorities you ever worked with on one hand.

You act like the X-Men cartoon was originally the X-women.
FPP
2018-06-15 20:34:23 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Whenever a progressive talks about a 'conversation', the last thing they
want is to actually have a conversation. For them 'society needs to have
conversation' is a code word for 'shut up and do what we want without
objection'.
You get your threads confused again?
What the fuck does this have to do with a lousy movie getting a lousy
review?

Please identify these "progressives" in these imaginary "conversations"
you keep whinging about, snowflake?
--
"I'm all the way down now. I can see all the way to the bottom.
They said there were two fathers, one above, one below.
back down at you." -James Delos (Westworld 5-12-18)
m***@hotmail.com
No. BTR-Ed Stasiak has not.
Ubiquitous
2018-06-15 21:48:53 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Whenever a progressive talks about a 'conversation', the last thing they
want is to actually have a conversation. For them 'society needs to have
conversation' is a code word for 'shut up and do what we want without
objection'.
You get your threads confused again?
What the fuck does this have to do with a lousy movie getting a lousy
review?
Please identify these "progressives" in these imaginary "conversations"
you keep whinging about, snowflake?
Well, there you go acting obtuse whenever you've lost a debate!

#Triggered
FPP
2018-06-15 22:24:16 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Whenever a progressive talks about a 'conversation', the last thing they
want is to actually have a conversation. For them 'society needs to have
conversation' is a code word for 'shut up and do what we want without
objection'.
You get your threads confused again?
What the fuck does this have to do with a lousy movie getting a lousy
review?
Please identify these "progressives" in these imaginary "conversations"
you keep whinging about, snowflake?
Well, there you go acting obtuse whenever you've lost a debate!
#Triggered
I see you haven't answered the question again.

I see you claim another "debate" win where there has been no debate at all.
Ubiquitous
2018-06-15 22:34:39 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Whenever a progressive talks about a 'conversation', the last thing
they want is to actually have a conversation. For them 'society needs
to have conversation' is a code word for 'shut up and do what we want
without objection'.
You get your threads confused again?
What the fuck does this have to do with a lousy movie getting a lousy
review?
Please identify these "progressives" in these imaginary "conversations"
you keep whinging about, snowflake?
Well, there you go acting obtuse whenever you've lost a debate!
#Triggered
I see you haven't answered the question again.
I see you claim another "debate" win where there has been no debate at all.
You can always tell FFPsky has lost a debate when he posts the same
nonsequiter in rapid successive followups.
FPP
2018-06-15 22:25:58 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Whenever a progressive talks about a 'conversation', the last thing they
want is to actually have a conversation. For them 'society needs to have
conversation' is a code word for 'shut up and do what we want without
objection'.
You get your threads confused again?
What the fuck does this have to do with a lousy movie getting a lousy
review?
Please identify these "progressives" in these imaginary "conversations"
you keep whinging about, snowflake?
Well, there you go acting obtuse whenever you've lost a debate!
#Triggered
I see you haven't answered the question again.
I see you claim another "debate" win where there has been no debate at all.

Great job with the Subject header, too!
Ubiquitous
2018-06-15 22:34:10 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Whenever a progressive talks about a 'conversation', the last thing they
want is to actually have a conversation. For them 'society needs to have
conversation' is a code word for 'shut up and do what we want without
objection'.
You get your threads confused again?
What the fuck does this have to do with a lousy movie getting a lousy
review?
Please identify these "progressives" in these imaginary "conversations"
you keep whinging about, snowflake?
Well, there you go acting obtuse whenever you've lost a debate!
#Triggered
I see you haven't answered the question again.
I see you claim another "debate" win where there has been no debate at all.
Thanks for making my point!

Nonresponse noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
BTR1701
2018-06-16 00:46:17 UTC
Whenever a 'progressive' talks about a 'conversation', the last
thing they want is to actually have a conversation. For them
'society needs to have conversation' is code for 'shut up and do
what we want without objection'.
You get your threads confused again? What the fuck does this have to
do with a lousy movie getting a lousy review?
Ask Cate Blanchett. She's the prog who brought up needing to 'have a
conversation' about this.
In this instance, Cate Blanchett.
Ubiquitous
How DARE you introduce FACTS into this debate of FPPsky's?
FPP
2018-06-16 01:30:51 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Whenever a 'progressive' talks about a 'conversation', the last
thing they want is to actually have a conversation. For them
'society needs to have conversation' is code for 'shut up and do
what we want without objection'.
You get your threads confused again? What the fuck does this have to
do with a lousy movie getting a lousy review?
Ask Cate Blanchett. She's the prog who brought up needing to 'have a
conversation' about this.
Please identify these "progressives" in these imaginary "conversations"
you keep whinging about
In this instance, Cate Blanchett.
Who says she's a prog? You?
BTR1701
2018-06-16 01:37:21 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Whenever a 'progressive' talks about a 'conversation', the last
thing they want is to actually have a conversation. For them
'society needs to have conversation' is code for 'shut up and do
what we want without objection'.
You get your threads confused again? What the fuck does this have to
do with a lousy movie getting a lousy review?
Ask Cate Blanchett. She's the prog who brought up needing to 'have a
conversation' about this.
Please identify these "progressives" in these imaginary
"conversations" you keep whinging about
In this instance, Cate Blanchett.
Who says she's a prog?
Cate Blanchett
FPP
2018-06-16 11:02:41 UTC
Post by Ed Stasiak
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Whenever a 'progressive' talks about a 'conversation', the last
thing they want is to actually have a conversation. For them
'society needs to have conversation' is code for 'shut up and do
what we want without objection'.
You get your threads confused again? What the fuck does this have to
do with a lousy movie getting a lousy review?
Ask Cate Blanchett. She's the prog who brought up needing to 'have a
conversation' about this.
Please identify these "progressives" in these imaginary
"conversations" you keep whinging about
In this instance, Cate Blanchett.
Who says she's a prog?
Cate Blanchett
Where? List her main progressive issues, outside of climate change.
Ubiquitous
2018-06-17 00:17:35 UTC
Post by Ed Stasiak
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Whenever a 'progressive' talks about a 'conversation', the last
thing they want is to actually have a conversation. For them
'society needs to have conversation' is code for 'shut up and do
what we want without objection'.
You get your threads confused again? What the fuck does this have to
do with a lousy movie getting a lousy review?
Ask Cate Blanchett. She's the prog who brought up needing to 'have a
conversation' about this.
Please identify these "progressives" in these imaginary
"conversations" you keep whinging about
In this instance, Cate Blanchett.
Who says she's a prog?
Cate Blanchett
Well, looks like FPP lost another debate!
Again.
trotsky
2018-06-16 10:53:50 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Whenever a 'progressive' talks about a 'conversation', the last
thing they want is to actually have a conversation. For them
'society needs to have conversation' is code for 'shut up and do
what we want without objection'.
You get your threads confused again? What the fuck does this have to
do with a lousy movie getting a lousy review?
Ask Cate Blanchett. She's the prog who brought up needing to 'have a
conversation' about this.
Please identify these "progressives" in these imaginary "conversations"
you keep whinging about
In this instance, Cate Blanchett.
Who says she's a prog?  You?
Closeted gay right wing men use this label with outspoken females.

---
trotsky
2018-06-16 10:51:48 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Whenever a 'progressive' talks about a 'conversation', the last
thing they want is to actually have a conversation. For them
'society needs to have conversation' is code for 'shut up and do
what we want without objection'.
You get your threads confused again? What the fuck does this have to
do with a lousy movie getting a lousy review?
Ask Cate Blanchett. She's the prog who brought up needing to 'have a
conversation' about this.
Please identify these "progressives" in these imaginary "conversations"
you keep whinging about
In this instance, Cate Blanchett.
Hey at least you spelled her name correctly. 'Twould seem, though, that
both Bullock and Blanchett are making noise on this issue.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-44466553

However, if you have a way to make direct contact with Blanchett you
should divulge, otherwise your point is moot.

---
David Johnston
2018-06-15 16:10:08 UTC
A negative critical reception isn't the same thing as a flop. The Transformers always got a negative critical reception but performed quite well. Same thing with Ocean's 8 which is not repeating the Chickbuster failure.
Ubiquitous
2018-06-15 21:41:20 UTC
[...]
and Observer, pointed out that a number of female critics – including Timeâ
Vulture’s Emily Yoshida and – have concurred with the general lukewarm re
Meanwhile, Buzzfeed’s Alison Willmore protested that such logic missed the
diversity in all professions – and set a dangerous precedent.
I have no idea what you're posting about.
Why are you posting gibberish subjects and content?
number6
2018-06-15 21:56:58 UTC
Post by Ed Stasiak
So, there ought to be more female and minority critics because they’ll rate a movie higher
not because it’s good, but because of their own sexism and racism? How is this a good idea?
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jun/15/oceans-8-dominance-men-film-reviews
Ocean's 8 stars blame dominance of male critics for film's mixed reviews
Mindy Kaling and Cate Blanchett echo Brie Larson in calling for greater diversity among
reviewers
Stars of Ocean’s 8, the heist movie featuring all-female leads, have accused male critics of failing
to appreciate their film.
I'm waiting for the all female version of The Dirty Dozen ... Thoughts on casting ??
Rosie O'Donnell playing Maggot - the Telly Savalas role I feel is a given ...
Dimensional Traveler
2018-06-15 22:09:44 UTC
Post by number6
Post by Ed Stasiak
So, there ought to be more female and minority critics because they’ll rate a movie higher
not because it’s good, but because of their own sexism and racism? How is this a good idea?
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jun/15/oceans-8-dominance-men-film-reviews
Ocean's 8 stars blame dominance of male critics for film's mixed reviews
Mindy Kaling and Cate Blanchett echo Brie Larson in calling for greater diversity among
reviewers
Stars of Ocean’s 8, the heist movie featuring all-female leads, have accused male critics of failing
to appreciate their film.
I'm waiting for the all female version of The Dirty Dozen ... Thoughts on casting ??
Rosie O'Donnell playing Maggot - the Telly Savalas role I feel is a given ...
As long as they kept the World War 2 setting I'm all for it. Just to
watch everything burn....
instinct are running screaming.
Neill Massello
2018-06-17 01:33:59 UTC
Stars of Ocean's 8, the heist movie featuring all-female leads, have
accused male critics of failing to appreciate their film.
Three of the negative reviews listed at Metacritic were from women, and
several of the negative reviews have been careful to absolve the cast of
blame. I suspect that some male reviewers, afraid of being called
sexist, actually gave it more praise than it warranted. A lot of good
that did them.

IMDb's rating breakdown page shows that females liked it better then
males, but not greatly. The overall female vote was 7.4, pretty tepid in
the inflated world of IMDb ratings.

<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5164214/ratings>

Maybe the problem was that "no amount of fierce, fantastic female
ensembles can overcome the mediocrity of a dull male director." That's
Vulture's Emily Yoshida, presumptive agent of white patriarchy.

<http://www.vulture.com/2018/06/oceans-8-review.html>
Your Name
2018-06-17 05:51:27 UTC
Post by Neill Massello
[...]
The problem is that it's the third (or fourth, depending on how you
count) of what is really just the same heist movie. The frst reboot was
rather useless, the sequel even more pointless, and this female-reboot
is simply kicking a dead horse for the sake of "Political Correctness"
/ "Equality".
David Johnston
It was perfectly useful for making money and entertaining audiences.
j***@gmail.com
2019-04-18 21:19:19 UTC
Wow this post aged badly. I imagine an apology in order due to it being a big box office success