(Rachel) Greeking fellow gook Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito on 09/01/24 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
2024-09-02 18:52:47 UTC
On Sun, 1 Sep 2024 18:32:01 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
https://thepostmillennial.com/cnn-slammed-for-headline-claiming-american-hostage-in-israel-has-died-he-was-murdered-by-palestinian-terrorists?utm_campaign=64466#google_vignette
CNN slammed for headline claiming American hostage in Israel 'has died'—
he was murdered by Palestinian terrorists
CNN claimed the terror victim had “died,” implying the 23-year-old had
passed away from natural causes.
It was just a g-ddam *jew*, gook! Who GIVES two warm jew shits?
American 'Israeeli' = jew

LOL!

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
2024-09-02 19:05:33 UTC
On Mon, 2 Sep 2024 08:56:24 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry for food right now (Luke 6:21a) and
hope you, Michael, and others reading this, also have a healthy
appetite for food right now too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
You lying slant eyed piece of shit! You can't POSSIBLY still be
hungry, you morbidly obese Asiatic turd!

- -

2024-09-02 19:05:33 UTC
On Mon, 2 Sep 2024 10:38:06 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
On Mon, 2 Sep 2024 08:56:07 -0700, Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 01 Sep 2024 21:46:03 -0400, HeartDoc Andrew
<FLUSH IDIOTIC GOOK CHATTER>
https://postimg.cc/MMsSTTbg
It is immoral for you to call Dr. Chung a gook!
Michael
It is immoral for you to call that gook a 'Doctor'. Haven't you heard?
https://gcmb.mylicense.com/verification
Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
Designation: MD
Lic #: 40347
Profession: Physician
Subtype: Full
Issued: 8/3/1995
Expires: 7/31/2017
Street Address: **********
MABLETON GA 30126
County: Cobb
Country: United States
Public Document 04-40347
Comes now, the Georgia Composite Medical Board and hereby enters an
Order after reviewing the Initial Decision in the above styled case.
After hearing the argument and testimony of the Appellant herein,
Andrew Ben-Hua Chung, M.D., the Board finds as follows after
FINDINGS OF FACT: The Board agrees with the initial decision.
CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
The Board agrees with the initial decision regarding conclusions of
law.
CONCLUSION
The Board Orders that the respondent's license is revoked instanter.
This the 9th day of March 2017.
As the Peeler pointed out, he still has his doctorate, so he is
properly addressed as "Doctor".
As we keep pointing out, his medical licence was SUSPENDED, so he is
properly adressed as "Quack Chung".

- -

2024-09-02 23:39:26 UTC
On Mon, 2 Sep 2024 19:17:43 -0400, jimmy alpha GeD
<Rachel> 09/02/24 JimmyAlpha again vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
Nothing says I'm a capable heartdoc like getting defrocked after writing
a book on a way of eating, and having a 16yo girl die at just 43 pounds
after her mother vainjangled with the author about said diet! Let that
sink in!!! As for its Bible skills, it is the only so called Bible
scholar that went to a church and was asked to never come back!
Jimmy Alpha GeD
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2165270/Dr-Andrew-Chung-advocates-wonderfully-hungry-friends-Ebony-Berry-accused-starving-daughter.html
He's just an incompetent quack!

- -

2024-09-06 13:05:11 UTC
On Thu, 5 Sep 2024 20:32:37 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Therefore, Michael, please do likewise as our LORD Jesus & I have done
for you and http://go.WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) to be
https://bit.ly/Wonderfully_Hungrier more blessed by GOD right now
(Luke 6:21a).
Our Lord God HaShem sure made an example of them!
LOL!

Your jew Lord G-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him) has been superseded, gook!

- -

2024-09-06 17:25:32 UTC
On Fri, 6 Sep 2024 08:39:23 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Laus DEO !
No DEO in Laos, gook - only gooks like you two!
Let us count the ways!
Yes let's, gook!
- They call us gooks
You ARE gooks.
- They defame the Judenvolk
The judendreckuntervolk deserve all the defamation they get.
- They are obsessed with rectums, ani, and shit
You are obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew rear ends.
- They feel that White is supreme
White is HUMAN and therefore WAY superior to black, yellow or
shitskin.
- They deny the Holocaust
There wasn't one.
- they call Christopher Charles Morton an ape
Chrissie Morton IS an ape.
- They blame rape victims for their rapes
Rape has no victims, only beneficiaries.
- They accuse David Bowie and Doutzen Kroes of bestiality
Their bestial inter-species 'marriages' are well documented.
- they deny the Lord Jesus Christ and St. mary were Jewish
They were both PALESTINIANS.
- They celebrate the October 7, 2023 attacks by Hamas
It was an act of liberation and a MITZVAH.
- They call the kidnapping, captivity, and repeated rapes of then
14-year-old Elizabeth Smart a sexual adventure
It was exactly that - the envy of her classmates!
- They support strangling babies
It's the best thing for the subhuman rectal output of bestiality
between WHITE (Humans) and other species such as nigras, jews or
gooks.

- -

2024-09-07 16:11:38 UTC
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 08:12:12 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 21 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Fri, 6 Sep 2024 08:39:23 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Laus DEO !
No DEO in Laos, gook - only gooks like you two!
In other words, Laos is filled gto the brim with people much better
than you- people who outearn you, outwit you, outsex you, and outclass you!
In other words, Laos is filled gto the brim with hideous, slant eyed,
shiteating gooks like you.
Let us count the ways!
Yes let's, gook!
It is immoral for you to call me or Dr. Chung gooks.
It is absurd for gooks like you and Quack Chung to screech/wai/howl
about being called gooks.
- They call us gooks
You ARE gooks.
Why do you call us gooks?
WE aks the questions, gook.
- They defame the Judenvolk
The judendreckuntervolk deserve all the defamation they get.
Wrong.
NOT wrong.
It is immoral to defame them.
It is a MITZVAH to defame them and shit on them.
And the Judenvolk all outearn you, outwit you, outsex you, and
outclass you!
All the judendreckuntervolk can do is outshit and outfart
Humans.
- They are obsessed with rectums, ani, and shit
You are obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew rear ends.
You yet again, prove, ON THE SPOT, what we wrote about you.
You yet again, zsuckle, ON THE SPOT, the jew ani we arote about.
Some normal boys and normal men fantasize about Judenfraulein vulva.
You're not even ELIGIBLE for filthy diseased genitally mutilated
judendreckunterhure vulva.
But who accused you of being a normal man?
YOU are a SUBNORMAL SUBHUMAN!
- They feel that White is supreme
White is HUMAN and therefore WAY superior to black, yellow or
shitskin.
Wrong!
NOT wrong.
White may be relevant to superficial characteristics like sex
appeal; it has no relevance to honor, decency, and integrity!
Only WHITE is eligible for honour, decency and intergrity.
- They deny the Holocaust
There wasn't one.
Yes, there was. It was well-documented. There was even a trial over it!
The 'documentation' was jew forgeries. EVERYONE knows that!
- they call Christopher Charles Morton an ape
Chrissie Morton IS an ape.
Wrong.
NOT wrong.
There is nothing ape about Chris.
Chrissie IS an ape.
You will never measure up to him!
Humans only measure DOWN to apes!
- They blame rape victims for their rapes
Rape has no victims, only beneficiaries.
Wrong!
NOT wrong.
- They accuse David Bowie and Doutzen Kroes of bestiality
Their bestial inter-species 'marriages' are well documented.
They married HUMANS.
They illegally 'married' SUBHUMANS.
- they deny the Lord Jesus Christ and St. mary were Jewish
They were both PALESTINIANS.
They were Jewish.
LIE. They were PALESTINIANS.
The Bible even gives their Jewish genealogies!
The 'bible' is all myths and fables, gook.
- They celebrate the October 7, 2023 attacks by Hamas
It was an act of liberation and a MITZVAH.
Wrong, it wads an atrocity. People were murdered. Some girls and
women were even raped.
It was an UBERMITZVAH!
And the people of Gaza will pay for it, just as the people of Japan
paid for Pearl Harbor and Nanking!
The jews will keep paying fot it. They will NEVER feel safe in
Occupied Paleshtein.
- They call the kidnapping, captivity, and repeated rapes of then
14-year-old Elizabeth Smart a sexual adventure
It was exactly that - the envy of her classmates!
Here was what Elizabeth Smart had said about that.
"And afterwards, I'll never forget how I felt. I felt so broken. I
felt so shattered, like I'd just been smashed into a million tiny little
pieces and nobody could ever put me back together. I remember thinking,
maybe it would be better if I was dead."
And you call her the ency of her classmates!
She is full of shit. She enjoyed EVERY MINUTE of it!
- They support strangling babies
It's the best thing for the subhuman rectal output of bestiality
between WHITE (Humans) and other species such as nigras, jews or
gooks.
The babies leave the womb only by two means- either by C-=section
or through the vagina!
Sub-babies resulting from bestiality are conceived rectally and
delivered anally.
How could you want to strangle this baby?
https://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
How could you NOT?

- -

2024-09-08 13:24:15 UTC
On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 18:35:30 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 9 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sat, 7 Sep 2024 08:12:12 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
The babies leave the womb only by two means- either by C-=section
or through the vagina!
Sub-babies resulting from bestiality are conceived rectally and
delivered anally.
This baby was the reqward for heterosexual relations!
https://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
That hideous excreted sub-baby was the 'reqward' for bestiality
between two different species.
How could you want to strangle this baby?
https://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
How could you NOT?
I am a normal man, so I do not want to strangle babies.
You are a subnormal subhuman so you promote bestiality and the
excretion of subhuman sub-babies.

- -

2024-09-08 17:01:19 UTC
On Sun, 8 Sep 2024 08:56:24 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
(Rachel) 09/07/24 AgainX2 praying w/ Michael here ...
https://narkive.com/89HkkVjg.11
Let us pray!
LOL!

- -

2024-09-08 17:01:43 UTC
On Sun, 8 Sep 2024 08:59:53 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 3 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sat, 7 Sep 2024 18:35:30 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
This baby was the reqward for heterosexual relations!
https://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
That hideous excreted sub-baby was the 'reqward' for bestiality
between two different species.
Anthony and Sarah are the same species- the HUMAN species.
Only ONE of them is Human, the other one is DIVERSE.
Here is another picture of them and their sons!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsQV2EMu0I1/?img_index=1
Why wasn't this bestial output strangled immediately at excretion???

- -

2024-09-08 19:37:04 UTC
On Sun, 8 Sep 2024 11:36:11 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 2 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sun, 8 Sep 2024 08:59:53 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 3 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sat, 7 Sep 2024 18:35:30 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
This baby was the reqward for heterosexual relations!
https://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
That hideous excreted sub-baby was the 'reqward' for bestiality
between two different species.
Anthony and Sarah are the same species- the HUMAN species.
Only ONE of them is Human, the other one is DIVERSE.
They and their sons are HUMAN.
Only ONE person is Human in that menagerie - the rest are SUBHUMAN
like YOU.
Here is another picture of them and their sons!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsQV2EMu0I1/?img_index=1
Why wasn't this bestial output strangled immediately at excretion???
Anthony and Sarah refused to commit murder!
There wouldn't BE any murder, gook. It'd be like flushing a turd down
the toilet!

- -

2024-09-09 15:41:15 UTC
On Sun, 8 Sep 2024 17:20:48 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 5 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sun, 8 Sep 2024 11:36:11 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Anthony and Sarah refused to commit murder!
There wouldn't BE any murder, gook. It'd be like flushing a turd down
the toilet!
So you compare a baby to a turd.
They are both excreted from the same orifice. So you think a
half-human sub-baby is somehow better than a turd.

- -

Loose Cannon
2024-09-09 17:20:46 UTC
On Mon, 09 Sep 2024 16:41:15 +0100, "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
On Sun, 8 Sep 2024 17:20:48 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 5 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sun, 8 Sep 2024 11:36:11 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Anthony and Sarah refused to commit murder!
There wouldn't BE any murder, gook. It'd be like flushing a turd down
the toilet!
So you compare a baby to a turd.
It's not a baby, it's a niglet,
2024-09-09 19:11:32 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
On Mon, 09 Sep 2024 16:41:15 +0100, "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
On Sun, 8 Sep 2024 17:20:48 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 5 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sun, 8 Sep 2024 11:36:11 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Anthony and Sarah refused to commit murder!
There wouldn't BE any murder, gook. It'd be like flushing a turd down
the toilet!
So you compare a baby to a turd.
It's not a baby, it's a niglet,
Precisely. A turd to be flushed in other words.

- -

Loose Cannon
2024-09-13 19:58:45 UTC
On Mon, 09 Sep 2024 20:11:32 +0100, "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D
Post by Loose Cannon
On Mon, 09 Sep 2024 16:41:15 +0100, "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
On Sun, 8 Sep 2024 17:20:48 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 5 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sun, 8 Sep 2024 11:36:11 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Anthony and Sarah refused to commit murder!
There wouldn't BE any murder, gook. It'd be like flushing a turd down
the toilet!
So you compare a baby to a turd.
It's not a baby, it's a niglet,
Precisely. A turd to be flushed in other words.
Straight down with the rest of the shit
2024-09-14 18:54:23 UTC
On Sat, 14 Sep 2024 11:01:26 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
On Sat, 07 Sep 2024 13:42:48 -0400, HeartDoc Andrew
<DELETE BABBLING BULLSHIT>
https://postimg.cc/MMsSTTbg
You sure keep calling people gooks!
You sure keep denying being a gook!